I can't tell you how hard it is being a girl. First we have the "hormonal" issues, and then we have the standards we have to live by to please our mates. This includes many things, but the main thing I speak of is keeping our skin smooth and hairless. Shaving, waxing, bleaching, and tweezing are many of the methods used. Whatever we must do to get it done, we do it. Unfortunately, this gets rather tedious. No matter how often you do it, the hair just comes back faster and faster !

I hate having facial hair. I hate shaving. I hate everything about it. So it was time to kill hairs with a laser! I had my first full face laser hair removal session today and I'm going to share my experience with you.

So, what is laser hair removal exactly? Laser hair removal is a treatment where they use a high powered laser. It looks more like a blow dryer) to burn the hair follicles. The burned hair follicles will in turn be rejected by your body and slowly grow out, never to return and leaving you with less hair. I say "less hair", because your hair grows in 3 cycles. This requires you to have multiple removal sessions over the course of multiple months to have a great and good looking result. It usually ranged between 3 and 6 or more sessions with 6 week intervals, depending on your hair growth. By the way, anyone who tells you it is painless and can be done in one or two sessions is a fraud and should not be trusted.

Category :   Health
More : #experienLaser #Hair #Removal

Sharing is Caring..
Please wait...