Well,a lot of people have different ideas about long and short hair,some of them think short hair is more sexy but long hair is more elegant. I personally  think it completely depends on a person’s facial features/face shape. There are some lucky women out there, most of whom are models, that can pull off most any haircut, however, the rest of us have to know our faces. The same way I look horrendous with a tan, I also look a bit off with short hair because I have huge blue eyes, a round face and other larger features as well. (my nose could definitely be smaller and give me more haircut options, but life wasn’t that nice to me) So if you have delicate, small features you can pull off a delicate, pixie cut. But if you have small features you could also get lost in a mass of thick hair.

Long hair is traditionally strongly linked to femininity which we're sure is the reason that almost half of men have singled out this long, thick, wavy hair as their number one sexiest style.
"Despite men choosing long, natural looking wavy hair as their top style, most women would have to create this style using styling tools as not many are naturally blessed with these lovely locks.
It's interesting to see that men still favour the traditional stereotypical looks for women, with long hair coming out on top despite the massive popularity of shorter styles

Short hair can be sexy, very sexy. A short crop with chunky layers randomly scattered, framed by softer feathers, can emphasize a woman’s personality and femininity. Sexy short hair also has an uncanny ability to make a woman look much younger.
Although long hair, for many years, has been considered the embodiment of female beauty and femininity, it is worthwhile to remember that long and luscious locks framing stunning faces and ‘to die for’ bodies are a rare commodity, existing mostly in the movies and on the catwalk. In reality long hair is often limp, lank and well past its sell by date.
Cutting dull and lifeless long locks can spring hair back to its youth and in doing so also chops years off a woman’s age. Daring to don a sexy new hair style reflects confidence, self assurance and an upbeat attitude. Although like all hair styles, the right style needs to be on the right person and short hair cuts are no exception. Below is some advice on how to make the most of a short hair cut so you are brimming with confidence, vitality, youth and above all sex appeal.

Category :   Other
More : #Long #hair #sexier #thShort #hair #?

Sharing is Caring..
Please wait...