A San Francisco-based robotics company, Momentum, debuted a burger-making machine last year, and now they’re getting ready to roll out the first model. They’re official release states:
“Fast food doesn’t have to have a negative connotation anymore. With our technology, a restaurant can offer gourmet quality burgers at fast food prices. Our alpha machine replaces all of the hamburger line cooks in a restaurant. It does everything employees can do except better.”
The burger bot can cook up 360 burgers an hour, right now it is a 24sqf of burger making awesomeness, and it can use whatever ingredient you want, and it takes custom orders as well, I don’t mean hold the pickles and add tartar sauce, but it is more like, I want my burger to be  one third beef, 2 third turkey.

They are not like human employees, they don’t need to take breaks, you don’t have to give them vacation, and you don’t have to give them health insurance. that if you give health insurance! They are not going to slip and fall and sue you, they are not going to be sexually harassed!

Of course automation like this has double side sword! it might be convenient and less expensive, it also make it possible for a lot of people to get fired! and while this is not going to full production tomorrow, but might be an indicator of the future!

Category :   Other
More : #Burger #Bot #May #ReplaFast #Food #Employees

Sharing is Caring..
Please wait...