If I ask you this question, most probably your first answer would be: “Her Beauty”!
I would also be tempted to answer the same thing, but in reality, men are much deeper than we think. Through time, men have changed. They started to appreciate the inner you more than the outer you. Please, don’t get me wrong, I am not saying to stop caring about the way you look or the way you dress, I am simply telling you that your beauty is NOT the ONLY thing your man is looking for.

He wants you to be a great listener:
First of all you need to be patient, don’t rush him into telling you what’s wrong with him. Give him the time and space he needs to talk to you. Let him know that you will be there whenever he is ready to talk. Once he starts talking to you about his problems, drop the lines that might make him regret his move of turning to you. No need to say “I told you so” or “I wish you just listened to me”… the only thing he needs from you at this moment is your support and your listening ability. No blame!

Go With the flow
Your partner likes you the way you are. If you feel like singing, then sing. If you want to jump on the bed, then do it. He like the silliness in you, he might even see it as “cute”. Be spontaneous, laugh, cry, say you love him, simply be you.

They like good drivers
As weird as it may sound, men find it sexy when you show your love for driving especially when you can drive well. It gets even better when you have some knowledge about mechanics.

Self-confidence is a must
Stop complaining about the things you DON’T have or the things you don’t like about yourself and start enjoying the things you DO! It’s not about being extremely beautiful, having a dream job, an striking CV– it’s about you being happy about who you are as a human, it’s about being confident, about knowing that you’re a great woman who knows her own value.

Good cook
Nothing less than a good cook.  Yes, this has been the case since humanity existed. As you surely heard tons of times before: “ The best way to a man's heart is through his stomach”. It still stands and will always do. Men consider a woman who cooks for them as a sign of love and care. He knows that you took the time to think about what to cook, how to cook it and if he will like it or not. Don’t you ever think that your effort will go unnoticed.

Category :   Other
More : #women?

Sharing is Caring..
Please wait...