Mars -29 C on Canada -36 C on the same day. -29C which is relatively comfortable next to the wind chill in parts of Canada’s Quebec and Manitoba provinces, which made the air feel as cold as -53 C. For reference, that’s cold enough to freeze mercury.
Yeah it was so cold that your thermometer would pretty much just give up and die. even cars wouldn't even start :(
My friends is Montreal shared few photos with all the cars just dead.
the night time temperature is about -60 C oh boy....
According to "Environment Canada" Quebec has wind chill warnings in effect across the province. A frigid –43 C in Chibougamau feels like –55 C with the wind chill factored in
here is what Health Canada says about that: About extreme cold

Extreme cold is measured differently in different parts of the country. Whenever temperatures drop dramatically below normal, staying warm and safe can become challenging. In general, your risk of health effects like windburn and frostbite increase at Next link will take you to another Web site wind chill values below -27.

The wind can make cold temperatures feel even colder. The Next link will take you to another Web site wind chill index measures what the temperature feels like on exposed skin based on the speed of the wind. A Next link will take you to another Web site wind chill can cause your body to lose heat faster and your skin to freeze very quickly. Wind chills below -70 have been recorded in some northern Canadian communities
-70 what?... I think I will just move to Mars it is just -29 there :)

Category :   Social
More : #Living #freezer #CanadVS #Mars

Sharing is Caring..
Please wait...