A big hello to all the Working Moms,
My question is about  the average career mom has on maintaining a balanced and successful family and work life.  Finding that balance isn’t always easy; but we can always do what moms do best - make it all look like a piece of cake!

I am a working mother with two  daughters.  For more than fifteen years, I have worked as a lawyer taking on many challenges as I aspired to grow professionally.  I have to say, of all the challenges I’ve endured in my career, there have been none more stimulating and demanding as raising a kid!  That is, other than raising a kid and sustaining a career! 
As a career mom, I always feel like I am in a constant battle with my ambition and my conscience as a Mom.   I want to be a successful business woman, but a more successful mom.  Every day feels like a huge balancing act.  Sometimes I feel like a circus act and everyone’s watching to see if I will fall!  So, how do I make this all work?  How do I find balance in my crazy life as a career mom?  I know I am not the only mom feeling this way. 

Category :   Other
More : #balancrazy #life #mom?

Sharing is Caring..
Please wait...