Online dating (OD) or Internet dating is a dating experience that allows individuals to contact and communicate with one another over the Internet. This experience is usually with the objective of developing a personal, romantic, or sexual relationship. Online dating services usually provide unmoderated matchmaking over the Internet It’s safe to say online dating has gone mainstream.  I gave it a go a few months ago, not because I need the help, but because I’m so devilishly handsome I needed a method of screening the myriad girls trying to date me . It’s been fun, but it’s also been pretty frustrating. 
  you learn quickly that a image is actually a very poor representation of a real person you’ve never met. always different in some degrees lol

There are entire online communities directed at helping men meet women online. There are forums that offer advice on everything from how to design your profile to how to choose the right pictures. If that’s not enough, there are businesses out there that will not only build your profile for you but will even handle all of your communications leading up to a first date (yes, that is a real thing). However, it doesn’t seem like any of these services are targeting women, and they should be. Women are no better at this than we are.
Does it really works?

here is my advice for you
-  Use Pictures As A Guide, But Don't Always Trust Them
-  Nice Girls Will Wait For You To Email First
- This is not the time for a fancy dinner, ever. Make it simple
-  It all comes down to the right attitude
-When conversing through e-mail, don't write your life story
-Don't initiate sexual talk
-Make Sure You Have Time to Devote to the Process
good Luck!

Category :
More : #Online #Dang #?