I am sure you heard many stories involving NDE, but are they real, does it really exist? Near death experience usually involves tunnels, very bright lights, ghostly beings or some combination of those phenomena. Some people report seeing a high-speed replay of memories rolling before their eyes. Some parts involve their life before and some other are more about their future.

People who experienced it described the NED as a feeling of weightlessness where thy can’ feel their body nor the pains they used to have. They get the ability of seeing their own body and being next to it. They can even see and hear the people in the room next to their lying body.

The one thing that scientist seem to agree on is that a near-death episode the person is either clinically dead, near death, or in a state where death is likely or anticipated. These situations include grave illness or injury, such as a car accident, military war, or even a suicide attempt. Most of the NDE involves happy feeling where they can feel joy, happiness and love. They report seeing GOD, angels, passed away people who meant a lot to them. On the other hand, you have those who describe the NDE as being the worst time ever. They report seeing demons, hell, ghost and more cruel things.

I have read so many stories about NDE, but I still can’t make up my mind on the authenticity of that matter. I have to admit, the stories I read are fun and interesting, but being able to believe they happened for real, would give them a whole new meaning.

What do you guys think about that?

Category :   Other
More : #whnear #death #experienNDE?

Sharing is Caring..
Please wait...