Crazy about fashion

November 18, 2013 - by nezaa.nazoo

My little world about fashion.
It is definitely getting chilly here in Montreal, so I have been layering up, using sweaters and sweatshirts to make my summer dresses cozy and workable for fall - I am loving oversizes pieces lately…I think it really makes a look seem effortless and cool, and of course, most importantly, it is comfy!

I'm in the throes of gearing up for pending blizzards, freezing temps and overall bone-chilling cold. And even though all we want to do is to stay huddled up indoors, it’s unfortunately not an option ). So we called up the biggest style players we know and picked their brains on how to look chic, regardless of the forecast. Go ahead, and read on to look your best yet all season long.

With party season just around the corner it means it is time to get those glam outfits ready and nothing finishes off an outfit like opting for the right accessories. I don't know about you guys but if there is something I love at the moment it is a good clutch bag and some bling jewellery.

Normally I finish off my outfit with my LV clutch bag - it pretty much goes with all my outfits and saves me having to find a clutch that matches my outfit. However recently I ended up on the Monsoon and thus Accessory website and couldn't help but notice some of their statement jewelery, which can finish of the simplest of looks. MK all the way :)

Category :   Fashion
More : #Crazy #fashion

Sharing is Caring..
Please wait...