Picking my first house

October 08, 2013 - by nezolezo

I have read that but not 100% sure "When you finally do make a decision, should you make an offer right away? Sometimes yes. Sometimes no.
it is kind of gambling for me lol
“I usually advise sleeping on it overnight,” but this is me .The exception can be when a market is especially active. “This is a real gut check time. Would you be broken hearted if you lost this house to another buyer? If the answer is yes, make an offer. Seldom will you go wrong if you follow your heart.”
Another tip? Decide based on how you live, not where you’ll live. A house that offers dramatic mountain views and enormous windows onto a pond can seem like a wonderful place to call home. But if you’re rarely home during the day, the views aren’t going to be visible most of the time. Focus on features that will please you indoors. This advice is particularly applicable to high-traffic parts of the house, such as the kitchen. A sleek, minimalist European stainless steel breakfast bar may set your heart on fire, but if you’ve got busy toddlers, a practical kitchen with lots of room and sturdy smudge-resistant cabinetry may be a better match.
I would command to consider starting small, especially if buying in an expensive city market. A smaller loan can be paid off faster, meaning a cheaper purchase. Smaller properties or condos also generally have lower associated fees and taxes. After a few years you can use the equity in this home to upgrade to a larger place while you rent it out, or sell it and put the value toward a larger home.

Category :   Other
More : #Picking #first #house

Sharing is Caring..
Please wait...