Since I was a 13 years old, my mom made me drink green tea. I was not allowed to drink black tea nor coffee, but simply green tea. I grow to be fond of it. I am not saying it is the best taste, but fond of all its benefits which came with it.
1. Weight Loss. It increases the metabolism. Which means for the ones who are looking to keep an eye on their weight, it might be a good solution for you. Green tea works to increase levels of fat oxidation and the rate at which your body turns food into calories.
2. Skincare. Green tea can seemingly also help with wrinkles and the early signs of aging because of the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities. Both animal and human studies have demonstrated that green tea applied topically can, as well, reduce damages done by the sun.
3. Blood Pressure. Green tea taken regularly is thought to reduce the risk of high blood pressure and keeps it under control.
4. Diabetes. It helps regulate glucose levels slowing the rise of blood sugar after eating. This can prevent high insulin points and which helps with fat storage.
5. Depression. Theanine is an amino acid naturally found in tea leaves. It is that substance that is known to provide a relaxing and tranquilizing effect and be a great benefit to tea drinkers.
So what do you have to lose? Switch for green tea!